Friday, October 5, 2012

Great Times with Great People

Whew, it's been a busy couple weeks around these parts but we are having a lot of fun keeping busy!! I've been working on this blog post for over a week now but I can't seem to get it done. I'm going to go back to two weekends ago when we had the Stroller Strides BBQ. We had a lot of fun and I enjoyed getting to meet some of the husbands and Adam getting to meet all the people I'm always talking about. 

Jackson and Luke hanging out at the BBQ looking cute

Jackson, Luke & Logan

Adam, Jack and I with Robert, Allyson and Luke

That same weekend we also made a day trip on Sunday to Waco to see David and Abi's new house. We met up with Adam's parents and all went out to lunch together. 

Jackson hanging out at Aunt Abi & Uncle David's house


The Newlyweds in front of their new house

Last week we tried out story time at the Southlake Library with Allyson and Luke. It lasts about 15 minutes and is perfect for our little guys short attention spans. 

Jackson enjoyed playing with the toys after story time was over

He was not so thrilled when playtime was over and they took away the toys!

After story time we met up with Chelsea and Logan for lunch and shopping. I'm so glad to have met these ladies, they are wonderful friends for both me and Jackson!

This is at the end of the day after finding some great deals on fall clothes at Carter's 

We've made a few trips to Daddy's office over the past couple weeks. 

Jackson playing on Uncle Blake's desk

Playing at Dad's office is always fun and Uncle Blake brought him a bat from the Rangers game

This past weekend Abi & David came up to babysit for us while we attended Chelsea's Surprise Birthday Party. The party started with dinner at Joe T. Garcia's and then a little fun at Bar Louie after. Chelsea was very surprised and Adam and I had a wonderful date night out with friends! Abi & David did great as babysitters and I think they had fun watching our little man!

Jack with his wonderful babysitters David & Abi

Uncle David gave Jackson this fun car!

Adam, Jack and I before we headed out to the party

All the Stroller Strides girls at the party

Heather and I at Joe T. Garcia's

Heather, Allison and I with the Birthday girl, Chelsea, I love these girls they are such great friends!!

Jackson started pulling up and now he pulls up and bulldozes over everything. I can't get over how much our little boy has grown up. I love the stage we are at right now, it's a lot fun and he is less and less like a baby and more like a little boy everyday. We finally lowered his crib down to the lowest setting after I found him one morning standing in the crib. 

Good morning Mom!! He was so proud of himself!

He loves being able to stand, it's all he wants to do now he gets mad when I try to sit him down


pulling up on his play yard, we love the play yard and so does he, keeps him out of trouble!

My sweet little boy always smiling!!

It's a lot of fun watching Jack grow up, I think Adam & I are the luckiest parents in the world!! Tomorrow we are all headed home for our nephew, Brenden's 3rd Birthday Party!! Today I will leave with a picture of our silly boy playing in his tunnel.



3 comments:

  1. The picture of Jackson in the box is too cute!!! So glad we've become friends too- you guys made my bday awesome!

    PS We need to come check out that tunnel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea, Jackson loves the tunnel we will have to have you guys over soon to play!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe super sweet! I really wish we could have celebrated with y'all! Did all of you plan on wearing black! Oh and I found a tunnel for Peyton at ikea for only $15!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS