Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mr. On The Move - 9 Months

I said last month I couldn't believe what a big boy he had become but this month it has become even more true. He pulls up on anything and everything he can find and his current favorite activity is standing. We find him in his crib every morning standing and smiling at us. We love watching him try to sit back down, he slowly squats back down to the ground. He is now crawling on all fours most of the time. He says Mama and Dada and he has a special word every time Trigger runs in the room. He can wave and clap. He is becoming more and more independent and loves sitting and playing with his toys. He went to the doctor yesterday for his 9 month check up and his is weighing 19.4 pounds and 28.5 inches long and everything is perfect. Jackson is a joy to be around and warms our hearts everyday with his smiles and laughter. We love him a ton and can't wait to see what this next month has in store. Here are his likes and dislikes for the month...

Getting this boy to sit still and smile for the camera has become pretty impossible, he is way to busy for that

He is happy to stand and take pictures

He has such pretty blue eyes, I love them!


Here are some more picture of what our little 9 month old has been up too...

Jackson really enjoyed riding in the wagon at the pumpkin patch

Jackson went to his first pumpkin patch, it was fun but too hot for fall!

Such a cutie!

He liked drumming on this big pumpkin

pondering life while sitting on a pumpkin

Onward Daddy

Jackson with Charlie Brown

Jackson with his pumpkin

He loves bath time

playing with his car

hmm I found this box of toys I am sure they belong to me

My sweet little boy

They filled up my new piggy bank but I tried to get the money out

I wanted to take a bath but they told me it wasn't bath night

I went on a wagon ride around the neighborhood

It's hard to believe I have completed another monthly post and we only have 3 months until our little man turns 1! We sure do love Jackson and all the fun he has brought into our lives. This weekend Jackson and I finally run our 5K! Today I will leave you with a picture of Jackson tearing all the paper up at the doctor's office. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS