Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Perfect Sunday

What a beautiful day it has been here today. The sun is shining and the temperature is perfect, I don't know how you could not spend it outside. We decided with the weather being so perfect it was a great time to get our pumpkins carved and ready for Halloween. I love Sundays like this where we spend quality time as a family, absolutely the perfect kind of day in my mind.

Jackson was ready to carve pumpkins, he came crawling right out the door

The pumpkins all ready to be decorated for Halloween

We set up the play yard outside for Jackson

Trigger was excited Jackson had come out to play

I painted Jackson's pumpkin for him

Jackson liked playing with Dad's big pumpkin

Of course Trigger had to get a pumpkin painted too!

 Adam getting the insides out of his pumpkin

Me getting all the insides out

Jackson tried to steal Adam's pumpkin top

Jackson helping Dad carve his pumpkin

Jackson ready to take his pumpkin around front to display

Jackson with the pumpkins

 Checking out the pumpkins

Being silly in the grass

Leaving the photo shoot, so hard to get pictures of this boy these days

Mom & Jackson with the pumpkins

Dad and Jackson with the pumpkins

Such a cutie!

Today I am going to leave you with two of my favorite pictures from today. I think these two photos reflect the joy that Adam and I have from having Jackson in our lives. I love these candid photos, neither of us knew the other was taking the picture. Blessed, that is the one word I have to describe our lives, very very blessed that God chose us to be Jack's parents. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS