Friday, September 21, 2012

Big Boy - 8 months

Jackson turned 8 months old yesterday and I don't even know where to begin, he has turned into such a big boy this month!! The most exciting thing, at least for Mom and Dad, he dropped his 4:30 am feeding and has been sleeping completely trough the night!! I can't tell you how amazing it is to finally get a full nights sleep after almost 8 months, he now sleeps from 7:30 to around 7:00-7:30 and Mom and Dad could not be happier! He takes two naps a day now, one at 9:30 and one at 2:00 but we make some napping adjustments on Stroller Stride days and he seems to do fine with that. He has mastered army crawling and gets into EVERYTHING now, I turn my back for a second and he has found something new he shouldn't have. He gets up on all fours all the time and does a few scoots like that but still prefers army crawling as his main form of movement. He can pull up with some help and can stand on his own holding things no problem. He throws a fit anytime you take something away from him but gets over it quickly once he finds the next thing to get into. He is our happy, sweet little boy and has no problem giving out smiles and sometimes you can even get a very wet and slobbery kiss from him. We couldn't possibly love him any more! Here is his likes and dislikes for the month...


I'll also include a couple outtakes from our photo shoot because this boy is such a character during our photo shoots these days...

I don't even know what to say, waving at the camera I guess or maybe please Mom stop, he does wave sometimes these days

It looks like he is doing a little dance when you flip through all the pictures

Trigger tried to get in on the photo shoot

Here are some more photos from what our little 8 month old has been up to lately...

Good Morning Mom now would you please get me out of here!

This is how they always find me these days up on all fours and smiling!

I can play with this right?

Mom's little taste tester, testing out some sweet potatoes with cinnamon

Cutest little kitchen helper in the world!

I love drinking water out of my straw sippy cup

This kid has so many faces it's hard to just pick out one photo

So much love we have for this kid, I don't know how we got so lucky!!

Dad & Jack on his 8 months Birthday!

Jackson and Trigger, best buds!

Happy Boy!

Grammy gave me these boots, I think it's so I can run around at her house in the country!

Having lots of fun in my ducky tub!!

He really loves bath time, he gets upset when it's over

I know that was a ton of pictures but I think most of you won't mind and I can't help that our boy takes so many good pictures!!

I have one more very exciting thing before I end this blog post, these three cousins and friends that grew up together are going to carry onto the next generation with three boys just like them!!

I find this picture to be pretty humorous for three reasons, 1. Blake even on his wedding day waiting for his bride to arrive is giving me his typical glare 2. Adam the one that always smiles is not smiling and 3. Josh the one that never smiles is smiling!!

Please allow me to explain my poor picture choice, when I took on the task of finding a picture of these three boys together I had no idea it would be an impossible task! I looked everywhere I have thousands of pictures on my computer, not one of those three, I looked on facebook, not one of those three, so I have come to the conclusion next time we will get a picture of these three together!! Anyway we are very very excited because today we found out that Emily and Blake are going to have a boy come February!! We will have Walker Woods who turned the big one today, Jackson Hueske who turned 8 months yesterday  and "Horacio" Hueske who is coming soon.  Sorry, I'm only kidding about the name Horacio. It is a name that Blake has jokingly (I think) given the baby while we wait to learn his real name. I think it's going to be fun to watch this next generation grow up together and I hope they will be best buds just like their Daddy's but maybe not get into quite as much trouble as them, ha! I wish Blake and Emily good luck on this crazy adventure of parenthood, I know you guys will make great parents to baby boy Hueske!!

Today I will leave with a picture of the wonderful parents to be and our little man when he was very little!





1 comment:

  1. A couple of things:
    1. I LOOOOOVE the second picture of him in his crib where his hair is a blazin'. Sooooo cute and so Jackson!
    2. Love his wall color in his nursery- really pretty!

    He is such a cute, happy boy! I'm excited to catch up on your blog now.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS