Thursday, March 19, 2009

I got it!!

Adam's Boat

Easter Eggs Emily & I decorated

It's been a very excited week in the Hueske household!! Yesterday I finally got the call and I officially have a job at KinderCare. I will be a preschool teacher for 3 year olds. I went in last week and spent about 30 minutes with my class and they are a really great group. I start on Monday and I'm super excited to finally have a teaching job!!

Another exciting note, Adam got his boat to work!! After about a year of just sitting at the apartments he works at Adam decided to get his boat back in working order. He spent most of Saturday cleaning it out and getting it ready. On Sunday Blake and Adam took it out to the lake and it actually worked!! Adam was very excited because he really didn't think it was going to work but it did!! So the boys spent Sunday out on the lake fishing. Adam is now obsessed with his boat and constantly wants to go out on the boat.

Meanwhile, Emily and I were left behind and had to find other things to occupy our time. So we headed off to target. My plan was to get stuff for our Easter baskets and also I really wanted to decorate eggs. We got awesome Easter baskets for the boys and lots of stuff to fill them up!! We also got stuff for egg decorating and confetti cake, which we were super excited about!! So we headed back and spent the rest of the afternoon making confetti cake and decorating Easter eggs. We both felt a little bit like kids again but it was great and the confetti cake was so good.

I think we are headed back to Bryson's Lake house this weekend to enjoy this beautiful weather. Any day now Travis is going to grace us with his presence and I can't wait to meet him!! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS