Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fishing

My Purple Fishing Pole!

Adam's Fish

Blake's Fish

My BIG Fish

We went to Bryson's Lake House (Adam's Boss) on Cedar Creek Lake in Malakoff this weekend with Blake and Emily. It was very cold and very windy but we still managed to get some fishing done. The Boys were outside fishing most of the time but the girls were wimps and stayed inside in the warmth most of the time. Emily and I did venture out once today to do some fishing and that's when I caught the BIGGEST fish of the weekend!! I must say I am very proud of myself and my purple fishing pole! Adam and Blake went to Cabella's to get fishing supplies and Adam got me a purple fishing pole because he knew I had always wanted one and we could never find one. At first I thought it was a kid's fishing pole until Adam pointed out you have to put it together and it becomes regular size. Overall I think we all had a really good time.

It was a very eventful weekend for us. On Friday night Lars and Lindsey came to see us and we went out in downtown Fort Worth with Blake and Emily. We had sushi at Phirana's which is always really good, Adam only eats the cooked food but the rest of us all share a bunch of sushi. We also went over to Pete's Piano Bar which is always an interesting time. The bar has two pianos that face each other and they sing fun and silly songs. Really you have to have been there to really understand how the bar works but it's usually a pretty fun time.

It was a really good weekend but we are glad to be home and resting. We are heading back to College Station next weekend for our nieces 3rd birthday. She is having a Little Mermaid party and i'm sure it will be fun! Also I think we are going to get a chance to see Adam's Dad race for the first time so that should be pretty exciting! So we will see everyone soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS