Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hello again

Fish Fry

Fish Fry

Smores!!

All the Fish we caught

All the Fish we caught

Bryson's Lake House

Bryson's Lake House


I know it's been a very long time since I last posted anything so I thought it was time I catch everyone up on the Hueske Happenings. Our life has been very busy the past couple weeks and I just haven't had time, I'm very sorry Blake.

Well since I last posted we went to Bryson's Lake house again with Blake, Katie, and Mike. We had a really great weekend and caught lots of fish!!

The next weekend we had a fish fry so that we could eat all the fish we caught. That was a lot of fun and we really enjoyed eating everything we caught.

Also I'm no longer working at my job. I'm sad that I had to quit after looking for a job for so long but it was the best thing for me. I had kids punching, hitting, and scratching me so after one of them made me bleed I decided it was time to go. I'm just not cut out to work with that many three year old. So I'm back to looking for another job but at least I have learned that day care is not for me.

Travis was born on March 29 at 9:12 p.m. he weighs 8lbs. 5oz. and was 20 inches long. I wish I could have been there but I was sick and also I had to work so I haven't gotten a chance to meet him yet. Mom, Dad, Katy, and Travis are all doing very well and I'm told he is a very good baby and doesn't cry very much. I plan on making a trip down there sometime next week to spend some time with everyone.

We have a big weekend coming up, Adam has planned a birthday party for me on Saturday. We are going to the Melting Pot in Southlake and I'm really excited about that. Also Emily & I are cooking Easter dinner and having people over at our house. I've made Easter baskets for everyone and It should be a lot of fun!

Well that's all I have for now and I will try very hard to keep you updated on a more regular basis. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS