Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mr. Fix It

Our TV broke a couple of months ago when the power went out. We were very upset because it's a 42" Plasma that we bought from Cousin Blake. Well Adam took it apart and found what he thought to be the problem. He finally ordered the part and it worked!! We were both very excited to have our big TV back and we put the 32" in bedroom which is where we planned on it being. I'm just so happy that I have a husband that can fix stuff!! I would never even been able to figure out how to take the TV apart much less figure out what is wrong with the TV. There are lot of reason why I love Adam but one of them is how handy he is around the house, I think he can pretty much fix anything if he puts his mind to it.

On another note my interview with KinderCare has been changed to Tuesday so the update on how that goes will be a little later.

Adam & I tried out this new restaurant down the street from us called Chef Point Cafe and it's delicious. It's in a rundown looking gas station with bars on the window so you would never expect it to be good. Some of Adam's co-workers talked about how wonderful this place is so Adam and I decided to try it out last Sunday. Apparently the Chef is from some 5 star restaurant in New York and he moved here and opened this restaurant. Whatever the case is we are glad he came because I think this is our new favorite restaurant.

That's about all that is happening in the Hueske household. We can't wait to see everyone this weekend when we come home!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS