Monday, March 2, 2009

KinderCare

I just wanted to give a little update to everyone about my job search. I have been trying very hard for about a year now to get a teaching job and have not had much success. I had decided to start applying at Day Cares as a teacher hoping that maybe I could get into teaching that way. Well........Today I got a very exciting call from a day care called KinderCare. I have an interview with them this Friday!! So everyone wish me luck and pray for me that this goes well. The job would be a teacher, I know they have preschool and kindergarten so it would be one of those age groups. I'm a little nervous I haven't been on in interview in a while but at least I have this week to get prepared.

That's all the news I have for today but I will update you soon and I will definatly let you know how the interview goes. I believe this is the first of a round of interviews so it may be a little while before I know if I got the job.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS