Monday, March 9, 2009

Birthday Party & Racing

Uncle Adam giving Katy a piggy back ride

Katy blowing out her candles

Katy opening her presents

Katy opening her presents

Uncle Adam swinging Katy

Katy eating her ice cream and being silly

Katy running

Auntie & Katy

We had a very busy weekend but we had a lot of fun with everyone! It started with Katy's 3rd Birthday Party on Saturday. She had a blast and she got lots and lots of princess stuff. That cute pink outfit she is wearing in the picture with me is one of the outfits that Adam and I got for her. I tend to get a little carried away when it comes to buying stuff for Katy but I just can't help myself she is so fun to spoil!! I'm afraid I won't be able to spoil her as much now that we have Travis and another niece or nephew on the way. We saw a picture of Ben and Allison's baby, doesn't quite look like a baby yet but it's still exciting. I believe their due date has now been officially set for October 10.

Next we headed off to the race track to watch my Father-in-law race his car in Willis. It was the first time for Adam and I to get a chance to see him race. It was pretty interesting to watch and we had a lot of fun. We got to watch him in the practice run but then in the next race a car wrecked him out. It was sad but the guys couldn't get the car fixed so he didn't get to race in the final race. We still had a lot of fun and I'm sure we will get another chance sometime to see him race again.

Overall our weekend was packed and by the time we got home we were both exhausted and day light savings time really didn't help with that but we had a lot of fun seeing everyone! Next time we head home it will probably just be me and that will be when Travis is born, which will be any time now! That's all I've got for now hope everyone has a wonderful day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS