Monday, February 16, 2009

Adam's Projects

Bathroom Shelves

Shot Glass Shelf

This weekend Adam started some projects with all his new tools he got around his birthday. He started with a shot glass shelf for all the shot glasses we have collected from places we have been and also that have been given to us. The reason behind this was we broke two of our shot glasses and decided it was time for them to have a new home. We plan on painting it black to match our kitchen. He was having a lot of fun making stuff so he decided to make shelves for our bathroom to go behind the toilet since we don't really have any storage in there and I think we are going to stain them and he is going to put cabinet doors on them. He is doing a really good job and having lots of fun.

We had a really great Valentine's Day dinner and the pizza at that place is so good! We also played some games that night after dinner and I hate to say it but I think Adam came out the winner of the night.

I've been looking for jobs and I've applied at a couple of Day Cares as a teacher so hopefully I hear back about something! I'll keep you posted if I hear anything.

On Sunday I cooked brisket in the crock pot and we had Micheal over to join us. It turned out to be really delicious and it was a nice way to end a wonderful weekend!

I'll post pictures of Adam's finished projects when he gets done. We are heading home this weekend for Granny's 90th birthday party so we will see everyone soon!


1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS