Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Surprise!

Well......Josh, my brother-in-law and I have been planning a surprise shower for my sister, Heather for about 3 weeks now. Turns out someone didn't quite get the surprise part of the shower and called Heather and gave it away. She is super excited about the shower but it's still a little sad that we couldn't surprise her! So the real reason we are headed home this weekend, Heather's baby shower. It's should be a lot of fun I'm hosting it with my best friend, Pamela and her Mom and we are all really happy to be doing this for Heather! Heather wasted no time after finding out, when I looked at the Target registry that I created for her she has already been to the store and updated it with more items she needs for Travis. I'm just glad she is going to get all the stuff she needs for when baby Travis gets here!

Besides that not much else going on in the Hueske household. We finished the first season of 24 last night it was good but I wasn't exactly happy about the ending. I've got errands I need to run today so that's it for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS