Friday, February 6, 2009

Chicken Pot Pie

Finished Chicken Pot Pie

Adam with dough on his nose


Adam got off work a little early last night so he helped me cook dinner. I was making homemade Chicken Pot Pie for the first time so it was an interesting experience. It took about 2 hours in all to make but Adam and I had fun cooking together. I didn't have a biscuit cutter so I told Adam to pick out one of my cookie cutters and he picked out a star, so we think it's Texas style Chicken Pot Pie! It was pretty good and it's also a good way for me to get Adam to eat a bunch of vegetables.

Well we are heading home today! I'm excited to see everyone, we haven't been home since Christmas so it's been a little while. I'll post more when we get back but for now I've got to get ready to go out of town.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS