Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Time To Get Moving

Heather, Katy, & Shower Hosts

Shower Cupcakes



Adam & I started walking around the neighborhood last night and we are ready to start getting in shape! After our walk we went to Blockbuster to get another 24 and we also drove our walk route and found out it's about 2 miles. So we plan on taking walks most nights during the week and maybe eventually we will start jogging our route. I also tried the Dancing with the Stars exercise video that my mother-in-law gave me for Christmas. It was a pretty good workout, I did all the dances, the warm-up, and the toning of the video it was about an hour workout. My goal is to get in shape by labor day weekend because I will be in Mike & Katie's Wedding that weekend in Michigan and I want to look good!

Saturday was Heather's baby shower that I helped host and it was a lot of fun! Heather got a lot of clothes and stuff for Travis so hopefully they will have everything they need when he gets here. I got cupcakes from The Cakery in Southlake and they were delicious I think everyone enjoyed them and we even had enough left over to share with our families. I'm just really happy we could do a shower for Heather and I hope we have helped with her stress level.

BIG NEWS!! My brother, Ben and my sister-in-law, Allison are expecting a baby sometime in August or September. I talked to her yesterday and she is hoping to get to the doctor next week and then we can find out a more accurate date on when the baby will be arriving. We are all very excited to add another addition to our growing family. That will be a third niece or nephew for Adam & I and we can't wait to meet him or her!

Adam made a reservation at Campania Pizza & More in Southlake for Valentine's day so we are excited. We've been there once and they are pretty good and they have a special Valentine's Day menu. Can't wait for our special date together!

Well that's all I have for now. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS