Monday, February 2, 2009

Welcome

So a lot of my friends have started blogs letting their family and friends know about what's going on in their lives and I decided that maybe I would give it a try. We live in Fort Worth but our families and most of our friends still live in College Station and Brenham where Adam and I are from. I figured this was a good way for everyone that we care about back home to know what is going on in our lives. Not sure how much Adam will be help with this, Adam thinks blogging is pretty silly but I like the idea so I'm going to do it anyway.

Life has been pretty good to us here in Fort Worth so far and hopefully we will be here for a lot longer. We are renting a 4 bedroom house which is a little big for us but we really love it and it has plenty of room for us to expand whenever that day comes, but don't worry guys we are not planning on that anytime soon. We really love having people at our house so most weekends we have people over. We also have plenty of room for guests to come and stay with us so come visit us anytime! Just recently Lars (as Adam likes to call him but really he goes by Blake) came and stayed with us for the weekend and we went to the Rodeo on Friday with Blake, Emily, Lars, and Mike and then on Saturday we BBQ Fajitas and had everyone over that night and Katie, Mike's fiance came as well. We played some really fun games catch phrase and partini, we always end up cracking up while playing these games makes for a very entertaining night.

We've met a lot of great people since we've moved here and it's nice to have such a great group of friends, not sure what we would do without all of them. Most of the people we hang out with work with Adam, he really has a great group of people that he works with!

We're heading home this weekend so hopefully we'll get to hang out with all our friends and family. Adam and I have this adorable little niece, Katy she is so awesome I can't express how much I love that little girl! We also have a nephew on the way, Travis I can't wait to meet him, he is due in April but I have a feeling he might be arriving a little early. Katy and Adam get along very well he will play with her forever and she just loves it and I know he loves it too. She is a silly little girl just like the rest of her family and people say she looks and acts a lot like me which makes her Auntie so very proud. We have really great families they are so wonderful and supportive and have helped us so much with everything we do. We love you all very much!

I think that's about it for me today I've caught you up on The Hueske Happenings for now and more to come soon, I'm sure I'll have some entertaining stories from our trip home because we usually do.

Love you all


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS