Monday, April 27, 2009

They Call Me the Fireman

Fireman Pants
Crawfish Boil last year Emily, Katie, and I

Since I didn't take any pictures of the Crawfish Boil this year I thought I would post a picture I have of last years crawfish boil. We participated in making 1800 jello shots for the crawfish boil on Thursday night and surprisingly all of them were gone by the end of the crawfish boil (not all by the Kuba crew of course). We had a lot of fun and it's always nice to see people from the crew that we don't usually get to hang out with.

After the crawfish boil Adam and the boys left for Jacksonville to ride four wheelers. Adam bought the fireman pants for going mudding, they make me laugh!! I think they boys had fun at the bachelor party but Adam was defiantly exhausted by the time he got home on Sunday.

This weekend it's the girls turn to get a little wild!! Katie's bachelorette party is this Friday and we will be taking over Blake's apartment in downtown Fort Worth. Blake is being kicked out of his house for the night. Should be a lot of fun and I will try and do a good job and take pictures!! Hope everyone has a great week!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Baby, I think your new layout is very cool! I love you! Gonna miss you tonight. :(

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS