Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter & Birthday


Easter Dinner Table

As you can see I had a lot of fun decorating the table for the first holiday ever to take place at my house!! I made everyone an Easter egg place setting with their name on it and I also made chicks and bunnies out of Easter eggs to go in the middle of the table. Everyone also had a Easter basket with all their favorite candy. Unfortunately the only pictures I took this weekend were of the table so I'm a little sad about that. We had a very wonderful Easter dinner and with the help of Emily more than enough food for everyone. Emily also got the boys Nerf guns for their Easter baskets so that kept them distracted most of the time.

On Saturday we all headed to the Melting Pot for my birthday dinner celebration. We got to the restaurant at 6:00 and didn't leave till around 9:00. It was a very cool place but you have to have plenty of time to eat there because it takes forever. You start out with the cheese fondue one of ours was really good and one was not so good but that's alright I just ate the good one and it was more than enough. Next you get salad which is pretty boring no fondue involved. Then you get your meat and a dipping sauce and you cook all your meat in the dipping sauce, which was a pretty cool experience. Last the dessert yummy yummy chocolate one of ours was called Cookies 'n Cream Marshmallow dream which he actually set on fire at one point to get it ready pretty cool and they bring lots and lots of yummy things to dip into the chocolate. Needless to say by the time we finished dinner we were all very very full!! I had a really wonderful time having everyone come out for my birthday and I'm so glad Adam planned that for me and everyone came!!

On Monday for my actually birthday just Adam & I went out for dinner. He took me to Ruth's Chris Steak House and they even had birthday confetti on the table. It was so so so delicious words can't describe how wonderful our steak and shrimp were but they were and I'm so glad Adam decided to take me there. It was our first visit there but it defiantly won't be our last Adam already said he wants to go to his birthday dinner there. Adam also gave me my birthday presents, shoes I have been wanting and a very pretty watch. Thanks to everyone else who sent and gave me cards, you are all so wonderful and make me feel very special!! Most of all thanks to the best husband in the world for making my birthday weekend so very special!!

I'm headed to College Station tomorrow to finally meet Travis and take Katy on some special adventures I have planned. Adam is going to meet me down there on Friday because this weekend Josh and Lindsey are getting married!! Adam is a groomsmen so we have lots of wedding activities this weekend. I will defiantly try to take more pictures this weekend so I have some to post. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS