Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wii

Adam & Melissa's Easter Presents

Blake & Emily's Easter Presents

Those are the Chia pets that I got for all of us for our Easter baskets. We are having a competition to see who can grow the best hair the fastest. I think Adam & I are winning for sure!

Katy in her rain jacket

Big Sister Katy & Little Brother Travis

Josh & Lindsey's Wedding

Adam with his 2 Bridesmaids

Josh & Lindsey's Wedding

Groomsmen Gift "Das Boot"

Easter baskets

Adam playing boxing on the Wii

Well as you can see by all the pictures we had a very busy busy weekend!! It started on Thursday for me when I headed down to College Station to meet Travis and spend some time with all the Glaze's. I had a really wonderful time hanging out with all the Glaze's and was so glad that I had a chance to do that. As usual when me and my sister get together there are always some silly times with us getting ourselves into trouble!! Travis was such a precious little boy and I loved holding him and letting him sleep on me!! Katy & I had a lot of fun and we even had our own little adventure to U Paint It and made her mommy a mother's day present.

On Friday I headed to Brenham to meet up with everyone for the rehearsal for Josh & Lindsey's Wedding. It was a wonderful wedding weekend and I think everyone had a lot of fun. Unfortunately the outside wedding turned into an inside wedding because of the constant down pour that happened on Friday and Saturday but it was still a very pretty wedding and we really did need the rain. The picture of Adam with the very large glass boot is a picture of what Josh gave to all his groomsmen. It was pretty funny watching all the guys wonder around with their boots and also watching everyone try to learn the trick of how to drink the boot.

On Sunday afternoon Adam & I decided that we should reward ourselves for the hard work of getting taxes paid and being able to save all the money!! So we decided it was finally time for us to purchase a Wii!! We really love it and have been playing it all night long! Adam and I are both pretty sore I think from the boxing it really gets to you. I'd say of all the viedo games out there this is the best one because it really does give you a work out when you play!!

Another busy busy weekend coming up, Friday is the Barnett Shale Crawfish Boil which is always a great time!! Then Adam heads off to Mike's bachelor party of four wheel riding. Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS