Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Just Ducky

Sometimes the smallest investments can have the largest outcome. Let me explain, a couple weeks ago Adam & I were out shopping at Buy Buy Baby getting a few things Jackson needed and we came across a blow up duck tub, Adam insisted that we needed this $14.99 tub, I was skeptical and for once I will admit I was wrong. We did need a solution to our bath time problems and this duck tub was the perfect solution, bath time is no longer a struggle, it's actually enjoyable. 

The duck tub was an instant success even before we put it in the bath tub

We got him this hair washing bucket, he also loves that

Lounging in the tub



You probably thought that the only use for this would be a tub but if you thought that you would be wrong. Uncle Blake got Jackson a surprise recently and it was a big bag of balls, what do you do with a big bag of balls...

You fill up the duck tub and make a ball pit of course!!


He had a lot of fun!

We are having a lot of fun now during bath time and I would highly recommend the $14.99 investment if you are in need of a baby tub!

Life has finally settled down a bit and we have gotten Abigail married and sent off to Hawaii on her Honeymoon! We had a lot of fun at all the wedding festivities and Abigail had the Wedding of her dreams! I am so happy for them and as soon as they get back they move to Waco, which makes them only an hour and a half away from us now! We have already scheduled them to babysit at the end of this month! I am hoping we will get to see them a lot more now because I really miss them and I really enjoyed running around with the bride all weekend! I'm sure it's no surprise that the wedding will have to be a post of it's own because it was so amazing and deserves all the attention but also because I need to gather some more pictures. We did a pretty good job of taking pictures of all the festivities leading up to the Wedding but when it comes to the Wedding I pretty much got nothing, I was a little busy running around trying to be the Matron of Honor and trying to keep one eye on my kid that was being held by a million people. I will give you a very small preview, the pictures are from Adam's phone and they aren't the best but it's something...

The Bride and her very cute Ring Bearer

Me with the beautiful Bride!

My handsome boys in their tuxes!

Getting back into the groove of things has been a bit tough this week but we are working on it, here is what we have been up to...

We got back into our 5K training, although some of us aren't working very hard!

Jack took a 3 1/2 hour nap in order to recover from the exciting weekend!

Of course he had to show off how cute he can be!

Really this kid is just too cute!

He almost always has a smile on his face, I love how happy he is all the time!

We went to Jason's Deli after Stroller Strides with Heather and Ty

Ty and Jack had fun shopping!

Lounging in the shopping cart eating a snack, life is good for this kid!

 Just one more thing before I end this post, someone in the family is celebrating a Birthday this week...

It's Mr. Trigger Bear Hueske!! Turning the big 2!! 

You better believe we will be celebrating by taking the whole family to PetSmart and letting him pick out a toy!! We love our little furbaby and he has been a great dog for us these past 2 years! I will leave you with a photo of the birthday boy and his best friend Jack...




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS