Thursday, August 2, 2012

To the Rescue...

Luckily for Adam & I, my Mom aka Honey, had scheduled a visit for this past Sunday and it couldn't have come at a better time. We really needed reinforcements after the week we had just had. 


Jackson is excited that Honey has arrived!

After arriving home from Brenham last week, the next day Jackson came down with a cold. He was quickly followed by Adam, and then just to make sure the whole family was miserable together I came down with a cold too. On top of colds for all, Jackson was teething and his first top tooth just barely broke through. Then we had his 6 months shots on Monday. Jackson has been a trooper through all of this, but you can't blame the boy for a being a little extra fussy when he is going through all that at the same time! So, needless to say, it's been a difficult week around the Hueske House, but the good news is today everyone seems to be on the up and up! Jackson seems to have it the worse still, but the doc said it would take 10-14 days to get it all out of his system. 

Now let's get the Stats from Jackson's 6 months appointment...
Weight: 17 pounds and 35%-36% percentile
Height: 27.5 inches and 79% percentile
Head: 17 inches and 38%
He is consistently growing at the same rate and moving up in percentile a little at each appointment. Of course he is absolutely perfect and right on track!

How could I not be a growing boy when I can already feed myself!

We had a wonderful time with Honey in town, she gave Jackson lots of loving and helped out wherever she could. She even let Mommy and Daddy go on a date Tuesday night. Adam & I really enjoyed that! I also got a chance to make Jackson some more food including plums, sweet potato, blueberries, cherries, and asparagus. Thanks Honey for coming up and helping out, we had fun!

I seem to make this face a lot, I guess my parents are shocking!

and here it is again


The many faces of Jackson, this boy has quite the personality!


Feeding himself again, he likes it when you let him do that!


Not sure what happened to his hair here, but I am pretty sure it's Dad's fault!

He really loves his Honey!


This is what happens when I feed myself! I make a mess, but that's alright because it's fun!


Jackson went to Central Market with Mommy & Honey to get some yummy food for Mom to make into baby food


I'm very excited because next Friday we leave for Galveston for a nice little family vacation! I think we could all use one!! Uncle Blake and Aunt Emily are coming with us and we always have a good time when we go to Nanny and Pop's Beach house with them! Last time we went the beach was pretty yucky and Jack was still pretty young, so we didn't even put his feet in the sand. We will this time for sure, and will be taking lots of pictures!! 


My little helper today, I don't think anyone has a helper as cute as mine!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS