Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Scooting, Rolling & Moving Oh My - 7 Months

That little boy has done it again and gotten a month older on us and like I always say time is flying by but I sure am loving this fun new stage we are entering. Jackson has become very mobile this month and Adam & I find ourselves often turning around for a second and then saying where did Jackson go and find him in a corner with something he probably shouldn't have. Gone are the days when you can sit him down and generally find him in the same area. He had mastered rolling from place to place and gotten really good at pivoting so he could roll in the right direction but starting a week and a half ago our boy started scoot crawling and can get places in no time flat. It sure is fun to watch and Mom & Dad are getting quite a work out these days chasing after our boy. We also started the boy on some finger foods this month which includes baby mum-mums and puffs and he is having fun learning how to feed himself. We finally found a sippy cup that works for him and this Momma is proud to say that her boy has mastered the straw. He sometimes gets totally out of control with it and ends up soaking wet but he loves that straw. He loves to talk all the time and anytime he sees a lady coming his way he gives out a big smile, he is such a flirt! It's been a fun month and we are really enjoying this stage, it's so fun to watch him learn and start moving. Here are Jackson's likes and dislikes...


Getting a picture of this boy sitting still is getting harder and harder he is always on the go!! Here a couple outtakes from our 7 months photo shoot...

So silly this boy always makes me smile!

working on escaping to his toy box

Not sure what I am suppose to do with this boy he can't sit still

Just chilling and being cute

That is how most photo shoots go these days, he is always making me laugh, we have a lot of fun together! I feel like so much has happened since my last post, I'll try to catch you up through some pictures...

I think they put this out for me to lay on but I just like to wrap myself in it

clearly I am headed for trouble!

always on the move

Looks like Mom is going to need to clean the floors!

Trying out asparagus for the first time, why would you make me eat this!

Where should I go next?

He really loves the train cousin Max passed down to him!

I thought it was pretty cool that I could crawl into my exersaucer

I went to the grocery store with Mom, I really love being able to sit up in the cart now!

See I've got this straw thing down!

My Mom went on her first overnight without me for Aunt Abi's Bachelorette Party and Grammy came to visit and hang out with me!

We had such a good time in Galveston for our vacation but I felt that it needed to be it's own post. Once again I will leave you with a picture of my adorable helper...

I love this kid! We decided to go with a long sleeve shirt since it's a rainy day and the high is only 73 today and that is just crazy for Texas in August!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS