Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mother's & Father's Day!

Adam & I are pretty lucky to be parents to our wonderful little boy Jackson. He makes us laugh and warms our hearts with his sweetness, he is silly and wonderful and the perfect addition to our family! When it comes to celebrating a day of being parents to this little guy it's pretty easy to see why it's such a celebration! I try to make Father's Day special for Adam and he does the same for me on Mother's Day. 

I can't imagine anyone else being the Father of my children and I know no one could do as good a job as Adam does. He is a wonderful Father always hands on and has helped me every step of the way with raising Jackson. Jackson looks up to him and he is very much a Daddy's boy right now. He gets so excited when Daddy comes home and runs to the door yelling Dada. I love my boys!!

Here are some pictures from Mother's Day...

Family Stroller Strides and a little Fishing after

My boys took me on a boat ride

Jackson loved being out on the boat

helping Dad drive

doing a little fishing

My boys were kind enough to join me on a run to the park Mother's Day morning

Yummy brunch at Taverna with my boys

Walking around downtown with my little man!

We made pots for Honey, Grammy and Nanny Jack was helping plant them

For Father's Day we were going out of town for Adam's High School Reunion but we did a surprise celebration for Adam Friday morning. Here are some pictures...

Father's Day card Jack and I made for Adam

special Father's Day shirt, Dad is my Hero!

who needs clothes??

Jackson helping Dad

Collage we made for Hobby for Father's Day

We didn't get many Father's Day pictures because we were traveling and Adam got very sick but hopefully we still gave Dada a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS