Monday, July 1, 2013

Grandparents are GREAT!

Jackson has gotten the opportunity to spend a lot of quality time with his grandparents lately and he his having a great time with them! Jackson really lucked out, he has two very wonderful sets of grandparents and a wonderful set of great grandparents who all think he is pretty wonderful! Adam and I feel very fortunate that we have such great parents and grandparents who love Jackson and love spending time with him!

Jackson spent a long weekend with Grammy and Pawpaw recently while we took a vacation to Galveston. He had a blast being spoiled at their house! He also got to see his great grandparents Nanny and Pop and his Uncle David and Aunt Abi. We love that he gets to spend time with them and that Mom and Dad get a nice break. He is really starting to form a wonderful bond with each of them and his face lights every time he gets to see them. He is starting to learn their names and it is adorable. I'm really lucky that I got such great in-laws who love me and my family so much! Here are some pictures of Jackson's quality time with the Hueskes...

Picking flowers with Grammy

Lots of silliness goes on!

and lots of yummy food!

Pretty blue eyes!

Hanging out with Pop and his potatoes

Checking out Grammy's new chicks 

Jack and Pawpaw

Golf Cart ride with Grammy

There is a lot to do at Grammy's house she has a lot of fun toys!

Jackson also got to spend a weekend with Honey and Hobby recently. My Mom called me up and requested to keep Jack for the weekend. Adam and I enjoyed a date weekend and Jackson had tons of fun playing at their house. He also got to play with his cousins Katy, Travis and Emily and see Aunt Heather and Uncle Josh.  He is so cute playing with his cousin Emily, she is only 2 months older and they have fun together but they also tend to try to steal each others toys, which is quite humorous to watch. Jackson also likes being one of the boys with Travis and Travis is enjoying having a boy cousin to play with. Watching Jackson's relationships grow with each of these people just warms my heart! Have I said yet how lucky Adam and I are to call these people our family, I believe we hit the Jackpot!! Here are some pictures of Jackson's visit to Honey and Hobby's house...

Cousins enjoying ice cream sandwiches after swimming

yummy Popsicle 

Going on a wagon ride with the dogs

sliding with cousin Emily

Hanging out with Hobby

Eating with cousin Travis

hanging out on Sarge

Recently we went to Brenham for Adam's 10 year high school reunion. It wasn't nearly as big as mine considering there were only 5 people in his class but they did have perfect attendance, all 5 showed up! I was the only non BCA person but I had a lot of fun hanging out with the class of '03. We went to the Carrier's house and had overnight pool party and the next day a play date so we could meet the kids. It was a great weekend and Jackson had fun hanging out with Grammy and Nanny while we were at the reunion Friday night. Here are a few pictures...

BCA class of 2003

Our little family at the reunion play date

Jackson and Kason

The boys and their sons

I'm going to do a combined post of Father's Day and Mother's Day soon. I was sad I never did one for Mother's Day and I have some really great pictures. Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS