Thursday, June 21, 2012

Flash Back

Last weekend when Adam and I went home we forgot to bring the camera card for our big camera so we had to use our other camera to take pictures over the weekend. When we got home we got out the camera to look at the pictures and found some old pictures that had been forgotten about. Trigger never really got to make it to the blog much since I stopped blogging right around the time we got Trigger so this post is dedicated to when we got Trigger our first baby and a couple of other good pictures we found on that camera...

Emily & Blake at Adam's Birthday Dinner 2010

Adam & I at his Birthday Dinner 2010

Puppy Trigger in his first bed that he later peed on and ruined

Trigger with his new Daddy

Trigger and his new Mommy cuddling on the couch

The heart on his head use to be a lot bigger, he was named Cupid at the shelter

Trigger playing with his Daddy

Trigger and I with his first Christmas tree

Adam & I Christmas 2010


Here is one of many horrible pictures Adam & I took in attempt to get one good picture for our Christmas Card, we do this almost every year and it is always a disaster and we never end up using any of the pictures and it ends up with me looking like this...


I wish we had a picture of Adam's thoughts on this process too. Nobody is ever happy but when Adam & I looked back on these pictures we couldn't help but laugh, luckily last year we learned our lesson and had a professional take our pictures


Trigger's First Christmas with us back when he was the only baby in this house


We painted the dreadful colored office, I had forgotten how bad it used to look, I will never understand the previous owners paint choices!


We went on our before we have a baby vacation to Mexico with Emily & Blake, that trip was such a blast but of course we took very few pictures


I don't know what is going on here but I felt it needed to be included, my husband is a character!! 


Adam & Blake headed off on a fishing adventure, Emily & I opted out of the fishing adventure and got massages instead


You can tell it didn't take us very long to make that baby because the very next picture is Adam painting Jackson's room


Here I am probably 20ish weeks pregnant and we got Jack's new furniture


Adam putting together Jack's crib, he is good at that stuff


Pregnant with Jackson, not sure how far along I am here, wish we had been better at documenting the pregnancy


Not sure why Adam decided to document this morning it looks like we were just headed to work but I am glad he did the pictures are good


Well guys that's it, I hope you enjoyed our trip down memory lane as much as we did! This post has been in waiting for a while I started it one night and it never got finished, stuff like that tends to happen when you have someone this cute around...

Yes that is Jackson fast asleep at Stroller Strides with his new fan blowing on him to keep him cool, he is truly living the good life!!

I'm sorry guys but that is all I am giving you of Jackson today since I am also currently working on his 5 months post and can't use up all my good material! I hope you are not too disappointed with a post mostly focused on the dog and us but we like to think we are pretty cool too, especially the dog!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS