Thursday, June 21, 2012

Father's Day, First Tooth and so many more fun adventures!!

We have been crazy busy over the past couple weeks but we are having a lot of fun!! Jackson got his first tooth last Thursday, what a surprise that was when Adam felt in his mouth and there was a tooth!! I'd given up on thinking he was teething and figured we still had a little while. I've been trying to get a picture of his adorable tooth but he just won't show it off long enough but as soon as I do you can bet it will make it here! For now I will share some of the pictures from the last weeks and all the fun we have been having...

We had Uncle Blake over for dinner and he fed me apple sauce, you can tell I'm still not super thrilled with apple sauce so my Mommy has now switched to pears and I like it better!

I went to Honey & Hobby's house and my parents went to the reunion and Honey & Hobby got to babysit me, what a treat for them since I am such an awesome boy!

Honey's highchair is a little big for me, she is going to make me a cushion because my Honey is awesome!

I don't know what Honey & I are looking at but it must have been fascinating

I got to play with my cousin Emily, we have a lot of fun together!

We like to do the same kind of things because we are silly

My cousin Katy

I love my Hobby and his glasses!!

I love my Grammy too, I always have lots of fun at her house!!

On our last trip home we got another picture of the four generations of Hueske men and it is such a wonderful picture and so special to see all these boys together! I thought I would post all the pictures we have so far, the first one makes me laugh!!

There they are, Jackson is still in my belly!! Christmas 2011

At the hospital the day after Jackson was born

Jackson 4.5 months with the Hueske boys

I like my Pop & Pawpaw they are a lot of fun!!

Me and my Pop!

Me and My Pawpaw

My Dad & Pawpaw playing on the floor with me

My Aunt Heather took some great photos of me while my Mom & Dad were at the reunion

I'm so silly with my hands in the air

I'm a sweet little boy!

This past weekend we took Jackson to his first concert, Reckless Kelly at Concerts in the Garden! We go every year, it's at the Botanical Gardens. We bring our own food and drinks and we always have a lot of fun! This year when Blake asked if we wanted to go we were excited to take Jackson until we realized the concert didn't start till 8:15. Jack goes to bed at 7:30 so we were very worried that this was a very bad idea and we were really pushing our luck! Jackson had a pretty rough day so we were very worried but the boy actually did really wonderful, I couldn't have asked for better from the little guy! He was a little scared at first because it was very loud and he didn't like it when the people would talk but he did like the music. We stuck it out till about 9:30 and then headed home to put our sweet boy to bed. It was a lot of fun and it was good for Adam & I to see that every now and then it's ok to go a little off schedule. Here are some pictures from the concert...

Uncle Blake & Jackson

Katie & Mike with Jackson

playing on the ground at the concert

Hanging out with Mom, she wanted to make sure I was ok with the loud music

As you can see Jack had a pretty good time hanging out with everyone, of course everyone thought he was adorable!! 

Jackson and I had a lot of fun preparing for Father's Day, we wanted to make sure that Adam felt extra special because he is awesome!! We made cards for all the Dads, with a little help from Daddy because Mommy couldn't get my fingers painted without him. I think Adam had a really great Day and I'll let the pictures show the chain of events...

Waiting on Daddy to get up so we can wish him a Happy Father's Day!!

Dad got up and I showed him the Fishing Adventure book Mom & I customized for him!!

The card we made for Daddy

I wore this cool shirt that says My Dad is Rad

We took my dog Trigger to the dog park

Dad & I at the dog park

We went swimming at Uncle Blake & Aunt Emily's pool

It was a lot of fun and I got to use my new float!

We had a pretty fun Father's Day it started with breakfast tacos and ended with fried chicken. My Mom always makes my Dad fired chicken so I thought I would carry on the tradition and Adam loves fried chicken! It was my first attempt at fried chicken and I think I have the basics down but next time I have some improvements I want to make. I hope everyone else had a wonderful Father's Day, we sure do wish we could have been with our Fathers because they are wonderful!!

I ate prunes for the first time and boy were they messy but I really loved them even though Mom & Dad were very unsure and they helped me Poop!!

I look like I have a mustache haha

Well folks I think that's it for today, I told you we have been busy and now you can see that from how long this post turned out to be. Tomorrow Jack will be 5 months, hard to believe how much he has grown!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!





1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS