Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanks Nanny & Pop!!


The New Freezer with Adam 
 

Adam & I got a very wonderful early Christmas present from Nanny and Pop today. They gave us the freezer in the picture above. Pop thought we might need it a little early because hopefully Adam will shoot a deer soon and we can fill with meat. Also it will be nice because every time I come home from grocery shopping it is very difficult for me to figure out a way to fit it all in our freezer. Thank you for the very wonderful present Adam & I are very very happy!!! We love you both very much!!!

I will have pictures of our house decorated for Christmas tomorrow!! Also everyone be on the look out for a special delivery in their mail box because our Christmas cards have been sent out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS