Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!!



Just in case you didn't receive our Christmas card this year I wanted to put it up for everyone to enjoy. I know many of you thought we were trying to pretend we were in snow in the picture with the snowman but really we were just being silly because last years Christmas card had a real snowman. 

Adam & I have already had our Christmas on Sunday and opened our presents together. He got me a vest, pajamas, slippers, and a comfy fleece jacket and I love all of the wonderful presents he gave me. I got him slippers, a robe, A&M crocs, and some clothes and I think he loved all the gifts that I gave him. We had a very wonderful Christmas together!

Last weekend Adam's parents came to see us and we had a very good visit with them. We got a chance to go see Emily sing and it was very beautiful. Emily and Blake came over last night and I cooked stew and we had our Christmas with them and tonight we are going to the BK happy hour.

Tomorrow we are headed home to see our families. I can't wait to see everyone and celebrate Christmas with our families. It will be a very busy Christmas but I very wonderful Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE and safe traveling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS