Monday, April 15, 2013

One Little Monkey

We've got quite the little monkey on our hands today, seems like every time I turn around our monkey has climbed up on something new. It started this morning with the window, I knew something was up when it had gotten far too quite in the house...

He turned this chair around and then climbed up

VICTORY!! He had to make a short leap from the chair to the window

Shortly after having his fun in the window he moved on to the front of the house. I heard a bunch of noise and this is what I found...

He decided pushing this down the hallway would be fun, very thankful he didn't break anything!

We left to run some errands and eat lunch with Dad but as soon as we got back his tricks continued. First I found him like this...

So proud of himself

I said the other day to Adam we are in trouble because he is about to learn how to climb into those chairs and then he will be on the table, well that day has come folks...

hmmmm wonder what else I could get to...

and there you have it he made it all the way up to the table

He also found a new fun place to lounge and drink his afternoon milk...

The life of a toddler, it's rough

I find his new milk drinking spot to be pretty adorable! 

Don't worry folks Mom is always right there behind him to try and make sure our little Monkey stays safe! He is really keeping me on my toes these days. Right now he is napping but I can only imagine what he will try when he gets up with new energy!

I had a wonderful Birthday this weekend thanks to my wonderful boys!! I got pancakes and bacon for breakfast, a manicure and pedicure, a picnic in the park with my boys and a fabulous date night with my hubby, it was a fabulous Birthday! 

He loved my Birthday Balloon

My boys on my Birthday Picnic 

Hanging out with Mama on her birthday

Grammy and PawPaw came to stay with Jack while Adam surprised  me with a wonderful overnight stay in downtown Fort Worth

Today i'll leave with Jackson's other new obsession, his ball.  He spotted it today when we were out running errands and has barely put it down. The whole time in the car he held his ball tightly and when we picked Dad up for lunch he showed him proudly. 

He really loves his new ball

You can tell in this picture he is saying ball




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS