Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Few of my Favorite Things


Here are a few of my favorite things about Jack right now...

1. Head Kisses - I don't know where he got it from but it's absolutely the sweetest possible thing. When Jackson wants to give you a kiss he leans his head in and gives you this silly look and he wants you to lean your head in and touch foreheads with him. I love every little head kiss I have had the privilege to receive from my little dude!

Giving Momma a head kiss, love!

2. Jackson's Jig - His dancing cracks me up every time, you have to stop and watch when he starts doing his little jig. The kid loves to dance you turn on music and he starts to move his feet in this very fast paced little way, it's wonderful.

Jackson's signature feet shuffle!

3. Jibber Jabber - He has several words that he knows, currently his favorite is ball. What cracks me up is his gibberish. He speaks full sentences that include hand motions and then looks at you with such expectation but I have no idea what he is talking about. I love it, he has such a personality.

He has a lot of important stuff to talk about!

4. His love for Wheel of Fortune - When we turn it on and he hears the music he runs as fast as he can into the living room to watch. I think what he loves about it is the clapping, he gets so excited and claps and claps it's so cute and funny.

He is so excited, it's so funny to watch him

Oh the clapping, I love the clapping, we really need a video but we can never get a good one



5. The Head Wave - He puts his hand on his forehead says hi and waves, hilarious  

I love that head wave!

I love Jackson's personality, he is a real character always cracking us up. This age has been tons of fun, almost all signs of the baby he once was are gone but now we have this hilarious little toddler. Life with Jack is never dull and he keeps me on my toes. We really love our little goof ball. Here are a few more pictures of our adorable little toddler...

He thinks it's funny to put the bucket on his head and talk

He really wants to be helpful

Sweet Tate, This is from last week when I was taking care of him

His favorite spot in the kitchen 

We had the newly weds over for dinner, Jace did pretty good holding Tate

Jackson hanging out with Uncle Blake and Tate, we had such a great time having everyone over for dinner

Jackson got another hair cut, he wasn't such a fan this time

Alright two more things before I end this post, First Happy Birthday Uncle Blake!!!!

You've always been a top-notch Uncle to Jack and a wonderful cousin to us!!

Secondly, I'm turning 29 this Saturday, yikes I can't believe this is my last year in my twenties!!!!! I hope everyone has a splendid day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS