Wednesday, January 2, 2013

This and That and A Happy New Year!

We had a great New Years out in Bowie, it was Jackson's first time to visit. It's been a tradition for a while now to ring in the New Year out in Bowie and although it was a little different this year having Jackson around it was a wonderful time. It's always nice to get away from the city and be out in the country with a big camp fire on a cold winter night. We shot guns, went on four wheeler rides, went on walks, set off fireworks, played some charades and did a lot of relaxing. It was the perfect little get away and I think Jackson was meant to be a country boy just like his Daddy!

Jackson on his first four wheeler ride!

Adam with his new gun

I shot it too, it was fun!


Jackson wishing everyone a Happy New Year! Mom & Dad wouldn't let him stay up till midnight!

Taking a nice walk in the country!

We had such a wonderful holiday season and I am sad that it is already over, always goes by way too fast! Adam went back to work today and I am trying hard to get back in the groove of things around here. Here are some pictures of what we did over the break...

Jackson on a date with Hattie at Jason's Deli, Kimba and I got our nails done and then we met up with the guys and kids after for lunch!

We did a cooking class at central market with friends, so much fun, we did guys vs girls

The guys were such characters coming up with quite the creations!

It was such a fun break filled with lots of fun with our friends and family! We have so much going on this month it's going to be busy busy!! Adam and I will be celebrating our 5th Anniversary and we are headed to Fredericksburg for a weekend getaway and of course we also have Jackson's 1st Birthday!!! I'm so excited for both of these and I've been having a lot of fun planning Jackson's Party. I'll leave with a couple more pictures...

Such a sweet picture of Jackson checking out his PawPaw

I've been making baby food pouches today with my Christmas present from Adam's Mom!

My little helper, he has been acting really silly lately!

We like to act silly around here!

My sweet boys, they fill my heart with so much love!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A VERY BLESSED 2013!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS