Friday, December 21, 2012

One Month Shy Of A Year - 11 Months!!

I say it time and time again as each month goes by, but seriously how did my boy grow up so fast! I feel like I blinked and now he is almost one. Don't get me wrong, I remember the early sleepless nights, the sweet cuddles when he was so young, and watching all his many first but I just can't get over how fast it is all going by. First Birthday preparations are well under way and we are about to celebrate our first Christmas, there is a lot of excitement going on around these parts!! 

This month I really feel like our little baby has become a little boy! He loves to dance, anytime you turn on music he starts dancing and it is very adorable! He points at everything and he wants you to bring him there and tell him what it is. He also does a similar pointing to tell you when he wants something, like your food! He has learned a couple new words this month like duck (he points to the duck on his book and says duck), uh-oh, which he just started saying today, and bye bye. He still loves to wave hello and goodbye and he waves at people everywhere we go. He is a problem solver, when the ornaments on the tree were too high to reach he pushed a toy over so he could reach them. He isn't walking yet but he has stood on his own several times. He could start tomorrow or it could be a while, hard to tell. He is always on the go, playing with his toys and getting into trouble, no matter how many times I think I have this house baby proofed he proves me wrong! We can't imagine life without our little man and we love him so much, I am going to cherish this last month before my little guy turns one!! Here are his likes and dislikes for the month...



Here are a few pictures of what Jackson has been up to:

(Opening an early Christmas present from Mike & Katie!)


(Working on his new mower!)

(Using his table to help him reach higher ornaments!)

(Getting all cleaned up and having some fun in his duck tub!)

(He insisted on bringing Spunky to breakfast!)

As you can see we have been keeping plenty busy around here!  Every single day brings new excitement and adventures!  Jackson keeps us on our toes and puts smiles on our faces!  He is absorbing knowledge like a sponge and is eager to learn and experiment with everything.  

I am going to have to cut this post short so that we can finish wrapping presents and getting ready for our trip home for Christmas.  We are headed to Brenham in the morning and then on to College Station after that.  I am sure that we will have lots of good pictures and stories to share after celebrating Christmas with our amazing families!  

Of course before I go, here are a few more pictures from Jackson's 11 month photo shoot:









Merry Christmas!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS