Thursday, November 8, 2012

Mommy Friends


I have to start with a note that I wrote this post on Monday but after coming down with a terrible stomach bug didn't get a chance to finish it until today.

I've decided that having Mom friends is one of the best things a new Mom can do for herself. Yes staying at home can be hard and there are some days I'm struggling to get by but then there are days like today where I hang out with some amazing women and really good friends. There are definitely some perks to being a stay at home Mom. Instead of reporting to work everyday from 8-5, I report to my little man and yes my day is never done but at least it gets to be filled with hugs and kisses, lunches and play dates and nap times where I get a break. Most days I really love my job and feel so lucky I get to have it! Here are some pictures of the fun Jack and I have been having lately. I always steal these pictures from my friend Chelsea because I can always count on her to take the best pictures at our play dates!

We planned on making Christmas trees instead we ran around with the kids and got nothing done, but it was a blast and I love hanging out with these girls

Logan and Jackson, they were nothing but trouble shutting themselves in bed rooms and flirting with the girls


The group minus Kimba, Jackson really loves Parker and Hattie!

Logan and Jack loved looking at the dogs

I've also been doing a bible study with these girls on Tuesday nights and it has been amazing, such a blessing to have friends like them!

Jackson & I went to Vinny's 1st Birthday Party while Dad was on his fishing trip!

We've kind of had a rough week with me being sick and Jackson is getting four teeth, which has been a nightmare but we are on the up and up! Today is my wonderful husband's Birthday and we are all feeling pretty good today and ready to celebrate!! I'll write a post soon about Adam's Birthday. Today I will leave you with a picture of The Birthday Boy's awesome fish he caught on his Birthday Fishing Trip, maybe I can get Adam to do his own post on that so you can hear all about it!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS