Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Adam!!

Adam is an amazing husband, father, son and friend, I don't know anyone that doesn't love Adam! He can make friends with just about anyone and is always getting us into random conversations with strangers, sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad. He loves to joke and be sarcastic and if I'm not careful even I can sometimes fall for his silly made up stories. I've watched him grow from the young sweet college boy I first fell in love with to my loving husband and now an amazing father to our wonderful son Jack! I could not have found a better husband and I thank God everyday that I get the privilege to be his wife! If you know Adam, you know he has a very kind and loving heart and cares deeply for the people he loves. Happy Birthday Baby, I am so happy I get to celebrate another birthday with you and here is to many many more in the future! Just for kicks i'll add some all time great photos of the birthday boy...

He was such a cute kid and don't worry he is not afraid to tell you that!

Strong Man!

Really great dancer!

I'm telling you the man loves to dance!

Sticking your head out the window is a lot of fun!

We can both be pretty goofy, life is rarely serious around these parts!

He sure does love his son!

You can see why I love him so much now right, life is never dull with Adam by your side!

Alright enough of the mushy stuff here is how we have celebrated Adam's Birthday so far. Jack and I snuck out of the house while Adam was in the shower and got him some breakfast from Chickfila. We all had breakfast together as a family and then Adam opened his cards and gifts from everyone. Later, Jack insisted we get Dad a balloon so we headed out to find the perfect one...

He was very excited about the balloon he picked out!

Balloons are amazing to watch!!

Unfortunately, as balloons sometimes do, this one popped or got a not so dramatic hole in it and deflated but luckily Adam got to see it for a little bit when he came home for lunch. We also managed to get a few pictures of Jack and Dad with the balloon before its slow death.

Jackson seriously loved this balloon, I am so sad it didn't last longer, I believe all he needs for his birthday are a couple balloons

Jackson also got Adam this cool mug and we gave him birthday coffee in it this morning

Everyone will know who this mug belongs to

Tonight we are headed out to eat as a family and for dessert Adam has requested Molten Chocolate Lava Cake. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! Today I'll leave you with a picture of the birthday boy and Jackson, it's an old one but it's one of my favortie...





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS