Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Four Months!!

Here we are again another month gone by and it's hard to believe how quickly time is moving and our little boy is growing! This has been a fun month full of smiles that make my heart melt every time and a laugh that is just simply wonderful each and every time. This month Jackson has become wonderfully predictable making our days much easier. He wakes up around 4:30-5:30 for a feeding and then goes back to bed till around 7:00-7:30 and he usually wakes up talking in his crib and can be quite happy doing this for a while. He is finally completely in his crib now which has been wonderful, Adam & I are getting much better sleep now. He takes 3 naps a day ranging from 45 minutes to 2 hours and spends the rest of his day playing. Adam gets a chance to feed him every night and then we read him a book, sing a few songs and he is usually sleeping by 8:00. He is enjoying going to Stroller Strides with Mommy and meeting lots of babies and Mom is enjoying meeting lots of Moms. Here is his four months likes and dislikes...



We went to the doctor yesterday for his four month check up and he is weighing in at 14 pounds (32%), 25.5 inches (73%), and a head circumference of 16.25 inches (25%), the doctor said once again that Jackson is long and lean and perfect of course. He was also impressed with Jackson's development we told him that Jackson was putting his feet in his month and rolling over from back to tummy and he said these were 5-6 month milestones, of course Mommy and Daddy are very proud!!The doctor also gave us the go ahead to start feeding Jackson some solids, he said since he has such great head control some rice cereal would be a great way to get some iron in his diet. Tomorrow Jackson's highchair will arrive and we will be breaking out the rice cereal and the camera and videoing the whole thing so check back soon for what I am sure will be a very entertaining video.

Here are some pictures from the past couple weeks...

Grammy & Pawpaw came to visit and they babysat me while Mommy & Daddy got to go out on a date!

I went to the grocery store with Dad for the first time while Mommy got her nails done

I helped Daddy pick out some flowers for Mommy's first Mother's Day

Here we are on Mother's Day

My silly dog dug a big hole in the back yard in his never ending hunt for the rabbits living under the deck

Mommy & Daddy gave me a bath

I showed off my bottle holding skills to Dad 

I hung out with Dad when he came home for lunch

Me and my dog Trigger hung out

I got this new outfit for my four month birthday!


We have been having lots of fun around here lately and sometimes we upload videos to YouTube so check here and you can see me https://www.youtube.com/user/melissahueske/videos. We hope everyone has a wonderful week!!





1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS