Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Beginnings

It's been a while since I blogged but I figured it was finally time to bring the blogging back since we have welcomed into the world someone that a lot of people want to know about!

Our family welcomed it's newest member to world, Jackson Floyd Hueske, January 20, 2012 at 10:22 pm and life will never be the same!!

I guess I should start at the beginning of this story on January 19, 2012, 2 days past my due date I was checked into labor and delivery to begin the induction process, I had high blood pressure so it was time to get this little man out! We called all our family and told them it was finally time for us to meet our little man and they would start the process around 4:00 the next morning. I was sure that we would meet our son by lunch the next day but boy was I wrong and I started one of the most challenging but amazing adventures I will ever experience in my life!

Checked into Labor and Delivery and getting ready to meet our son

The next morning they woke us up around 3:00 am to start the induction process. Our families all begin to arrive excited to meet the little man we had been anticipating for so long! Things weren't moving along very quickly but  around 9:00 am my body finally decided it was time to get this boy out and my water broke and I started making progress! I got my epidural shortly after and throughout the day I was slowly making progress. Around 7:00 I finally starting pushing but this boy was just as stubborn as I had predicted and was not willing to come out, he had his head facing up and after 2 1/2 hours of pushing the doctor finally decided he was not going to turn and I was going to need a c-section to get him out. I was very nervous but all I wanted was for him to get here safely and if a c-section was the way for that to happen then that is what we were going to do and at 10:22 pm I heard the most amazing sound in the world, the sound of our son finally making his appearance into the world!! His cry was the most amazing thing I have ever heard in my life!

Jackson Floyd Hueske January 20, 2012 at 10:22pm 7lbs 8oz 20 inches

Holding my son for the first time

First family picture you can tell that Adam is such a proud Daddy

And that's it that is how we welcomed our son into the world, it was nothing like we expected but it was the most amazing day of our lives and life has been perfect ever since, we are a very happy little family!

Four days later we were finally sent home from the hospital...

Ready to finally go home!

Headed home!

Finally made it home and our house was decorated by Uncle Blake & Aunt Emily!!

Big Thanks to Grammy for helping us make it through the first week!!

Big Thanks to Honey for helping us make it through the second week!!

Now Jackson is almost 1 month old, I can't believe it was a month ago today that we were checking into the hospital, time is really flying by!! Jackson is growing fast and each day brings on a new adventure but I am loving being a mom and I know Adam is loving being a Dad!! I will try to keep this blog updated from now on so you can follow along with the adventures of Adam & I learning how to be parents to the most wonderful little boy in the world!! I will leave you with a few more pictures of whats been going on over the past month.

 I love to cuddle with my little man

 He enjoys bath time!

 Giving Jackson his first bath!

 Daddy giving him a bath

The wonderful man Jackson Floyd was named after!





1 comment:

  1. I love love LOVE this blog entry....it almost made me cry. You guys are all so amazing! And I sure do love Jackson! :) Love, Aunt Abi

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS