Friday, November 12, 2010

Meet The Newest Addition to the Hueske Family

This is our cute little doggie that we just adopted from the Humane Society of North Texas. We get to bring him home on Monday he has been microchipped and  is now getting Neutered and we will bring him home after that. We are so excited to add this addition to the Hueske household.
 
 Me and our new little friend

 I think he likes his new Mommy

 Just as cute as can be!!

Finishing the adoption process in his new Daddy's arms
 
We have one name in mind right now but I don't want to share it with you until we make it official. Adam & I are going to go shopping for supplies on Sunday so that when we bring him home on Monday he has all his stuff. We already love him so much and I think he is the perfect addition to our family. Can't wait for everyone to get to meet him!!

Adam is in Bowie this weekend with cousin Josh deer hunting and I decided to stay at home so they could have a guys weekend. I will be watching the Aggie game tomorrow and hopefully they will BTHO Baylor!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
 

1 comment:

  1. What happened to this Blog? It used to be so cool & interesting. I loved watching this family. Apparently they are not doing much anymore. I wonder what the cute black and white puppy looks like now?

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS