Thursday, November 5, 2009

Silly Boys


Adam and Blake 

We went out to Bowie this weekend and it was a lot of fun!! Emily and I have such silly boys and the picture above shows them hanging out on the top bunk of the bunk beds. Adam and Blake spent most of the weekend making rockets and setting them off. It was very entertaining but we did have a couple of close calls of the rockets almost hitting us. We have some video Adam took on his phone and maybe he will let me post the video. We also went to the lake out at Bowie and they boys did some fishing and Emily and I relaxed on the dock enjoying the very beautiful day. We will probably be heading back out to Bowie the weekend of November 14 so that Adam can go deer hunting and hopefully our cousin Josh will be out there that weekend as well.



My Best Friend Pamela


I put this picture up of my best friend Pam because I am happy to announce that she recently go engaged. Nate and her will be getting married June 5, 2010. She called me last night to ask me to be her maid of honor (or I guess since I'm married matron of honor) and I'm so excited to be apart of her big day and help her with all the preparations. She was my maid of honor and she did such a wonderful job and I know I couldn't of gotten everything done without her!!

This weekend is Adam's 25th birthday and I'm so excited to celebrate with him!! I have a few plans for Adam on Sunday but nothing big because he won't let me make a big fuss about his birthday. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS