Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fish Fry


These Cousins REALLY love each other!

The BEST picture ever of Blake!! (He will kill me for this!!)

Michelle & I

Blake & Lindsey came to see us too!

Mike & Michelle came to see us!

Blake cooling off in the kiddie pool

Playing Guitar Hero (Katie got it from Mike for her B-day)

We had a really wonderful weekend, Mike, Michelle, Blake, and Lindsey all came to see us! We had the fish fry for Katie's Birthday and everyone came over to join in the festivities. It was very very hot almost unbearable, even though I've lived in Texas a long time I still have a hard time getting use to this heat every summer. That's why Blake got out the kiddie pool so we could put our feet in and cool off. At the request of my sister I put up pictures of the kiddie pool but I will get better ones next time we actually get it out to swim in. Blake will kill me for the pictures I put up of him, he has already threaten to crash my blog if I continue to put up pictures of him but that won't stop me!! Katie got Guitar Hero for her B-day and they brought it over it was a lot of fun but I'm not very good. We had lots of fish, shrimp, french fries, and sweet potatoes fries and it was all very yummy! It was so wonderful to have some old friends and new friends all come together we really had a wonderful weekend with everyone!!

Not sure of our plans this weekend but we have a few options and we just haven't decided which one we are going to go with. Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!


1 comment:

  1. Great picture of the kiddie pool. :) Katy can't wait to swim in it because Honey told her it was even bigger than her pool! We are going to bring Hobby's shade canapy so hopefully we can swim. Just get ready to get wet because wether you swim or not Katy will get you!!!
    See yall soon!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS