Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentine's Day

Cajun Chicken Alfredo Adam & I cooked for dinner

The Beautiful Roses Adam sent to me on Valentine's Day

Chocolate Melting Cake we cooked for dessert

Adam & I had a wonderful Valentine's Day together. We went to the grocery store and gathered all the supplies we needed to make Valentine's Day dinner together. We decided that we would make Cajun Chicken Alfredo, one of Adam's favorite meals I cook is Chicken Alfredo so I decided we should change it up for Valentine's Day. We made everything together and it was a lot of fun, it's always nice to have someone to help you make dinner! Adam gave me a pink snuggie and a gift card for a massage and I gave him some much needed clothes (I know my gift to him was much more boring). I really love my snuggie, I always have a blanket on and this one works perfectly because it has arms! I hope everyone else had a wonderful Valentine's Day with their special someone!

Nothing else exciting going on with the Hueske's, it's nice to have us both working and we are enjoying working together! I'm a little upset because I have Jury Duty on Thursday and I'm really not looking forward to that. I'm really hoping I get dismissed right away and can head back to work!! 

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS