Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2 Amazing Years of Marriage!




Church Wedding Pictures


Adam taking the garter off


Adam & Melissa Dancing
 

Leaving with sparklers 
 

Headed to Jamaica for our Honeymoon

Today is Adam & I's 2nd year wedding anniversary! I feel so blessed to have married such a wonderful man and this has been the best 2 years of my life! Adam woke me up this morning with breakfast in bed and he climbed back in bed and we had a wonderful breakfast together!! Tonight Adam is taking me to Ruth's Chris Steak House for a romantic dinner and I'm so excited I can't wait for our date!! We've made it a tradition that after dinner we come back to the house and drink champagne out of our wedding glasses and watch some of our wedding videos and dance to our first dance song. It should be a very wonderful night and I can't wait to celebrate with the best husband in the world!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS